The way you welcome your baby into this world matters. With a deep-rooted understanding of movement, energy and anatomy, the La Luna Azul labor doula support is one-of-a kind.
- Two prenatal meetings to discuss your birthing preferences, practice strategies for labor, review breastfeeding basics and consider potential postpartum needs.
- Unlimited phone, text and email contact throughout your pregnancy and postpartum period.
- On-call time from week 38 of your pregnancy until the birth of your baby.
- Continuous labor support, meeting you at your home, birthing center or hospital depending on your preferences.
- Help with breastfeeding initiation and other immediate postpartum needs up to two hours after birth.
- One postpartum visit within 3-10 days of the birth to review the birth experience, answer questions and provide referrals as needed.